Sunday, August 19, 2012

SummerSlam Isn't What It Used To Be

So I just realized tonight is WWE's SummerSlam. The countless automated commercial on my Comcast On-Demand became background noise. This weekend I've been in an old-school wrestling kick so I thought it'd be appropriate to break out an oldie but goodie. I finally opened up Volume I of my SummerSlam Anthology. I opted to pop in SummerSlam 89.



 My initial reaction was, 'How could I have picked a Tony Schiavone show right off the bat?' Anything involving Tony Schiavone is horrible.


Anywho, why does WWE refuse to use their own music for pay per view events? Ultra/pop/alternative/classic/rock songs are annoying and gives me bad thoughts when I actually hear the song on the radio and think of the pay per view I didn't enjoy.SummerSlam Music is so awesome


I'm the wrong audience and I'm a snobby pro-wrestling purist and I grew up on way too much Coliseum Home Videos.

Disclaimer: I don't have any idea who is actually wrestling on tonight's card and this is strictly based off my own, stubborn, uneducated opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment